42 Denison Street, Sofala NSW 2795
Sold for $295,000
ROMANTIC SOFALA Farmlet - Property ID: 807166
This charming character cottage boasts a bright north east aspect and overlooks the Turon River in the village of Sofala (45 minutes from Mudgee).
It is peacefully positioned on a generous 946.5sqm parcel and is surrounded by lush gardens and presents a country getaway of exceptional standards.
* Instantly appealing weatherboard faade in serene surrounds
* Charming timber features & French doors
* Kitchen with 900mm stove / island bench opens to courtyard
* Renovated main bathroom soaker tub / tiled floor to ceiling
* Separate WC European laundry walk in linen press
* Mature gardens, paved pathways and courtyards
* 3 well scaled bedrooms, two with robes / French doors
* Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner Wood fire / heat transfer system
* North facing open plan living area plus separate dining
* Suit family living or B & B accommodation
* 2000 gallon rainwater tank permanent water from Turon River
* Oversized pitched roof carport with tool shed
* Business use zoning for part of residence if desired
* Satellite broadband, television, gas hot water
Located in the Iconic Village of Sofala, the property is also just a short drive from Hill End, Bathurst, Orange, Kandos / Rylstone & Mudgee, while only 3 hours from Sydney.
- Land Size Approx. - 946.5 m2