514 Wallawaugh Road, Mudgee NSW 2850
Sold for $425,000
'Windom' Self Sufficient Oasis Farmlet - Property ID: 850596
Beautiful 100 acre secluded property tucked away near the village of Hargraves 51 kms from Mudgee.
Land is predominantly timbered with approximately 30 acres of cleared reserve to the front, which has been used as a runway for a variety of light aircraft.
Completely self-sufficient home enjoys all that nature has to offer, whilst delivering the comfort requirements of the modern home.
* Water storage is via a large dam and 4 tanks totaling 27,000 gallons
* Seasonal creek frontage
* 3 bedroom residence with double brick construction and timber highlights
* Verandas to all sides providing excellent temperature control
* Formal lounge features bricked chimney wood heater, and large windows to enjoy the vista of the front gardens
* Dining room faces the east and has a great view of the courtyard and native bush at the rear
* Country kitchen has stone bench tops, gas upright oven and fuel stove with hot water jacket
* 15 panel solar system with additional 12 volt solar lighting system. Manual Solar Panel Tracking adjustment achieved with concrete rails and wheels
* Free to air television, Foxtel and Satellite internet all available and operational
* Storage aplenty is catered for by a 10m x 14m Hanger with office, 9m x 5m 3 Bay Machinery Shed, 2m x 5m Storage Roam and a Bricked Solar Battery Storage Shed
* A large concrete courtyard is situated to the rear of the home perfect for family gatherings
- Land Size Approx. - 100 acres