980 Cudgegong Road, Mudgee NSW 2850
'Lucknow' Cropping - Property ID: 928754
In a beautiful valley setting Lucknow' is a productive small farm ready for you to move in and start producing.
Most recently Lucknow' has been home to the Hilltop Angus Stud.
This block has a history of livestock production, both fat lambs and cattle, lucerne and even vegetable growing.
Quality soils, irrigation potential and solid improvements make this one you should inspect
* Lucknow' comprises 140acres*/ 56.18ha* of quality valley floor country
* Ranging from deep black flats to basalt derived soils - majority arable
* Divided into 12 paddocks - with improved clover based pasture
* 25 acres* (3 paddocks) recently established cutting lucerne
* Double brick period home set by creek with well-established gardens
* 4 bedrooms plus study - High ceilings
* Open kitchen and breakfast area - Dining room with kitchen servery
* Large lounge room with wood heater plus sunroom
* One bathroom with separate shower and laundry
* Double frontage to Carwell Creek - two dams
* 24 megalitre irrigation license
* Equipped bore (900* gph), high quality water-reticulated around property
* Shearing shed and RPM steel cattle yards including RPM vet crush
* Concrete block meathouse plus other small farm and garden shedding
* Hay and separate machinery shed
OPPORTUNITY FOR LEASE
* Further potential in the opportunity for adjoining 840 acre* dam country lease
Conveniently set 25 minutes* Sydney side of Mudgee and 5 minutes* from Rylstone this property would make the perfect family home, Sydney escape or B&B.
Rarely does a block of this quality hit the market so don't miss this opportunity.
- Land Size Approx. - 56.18 hectares